We genuinely appreciate every one of you and hope for all of you and your families to be safe during this crisis. Please note if the crisis and regular life is not back to “normal,” and any event is postponed again, we will push your entry forward to a new fall date or 2021 or any other occasion and you will receive 100% credit or transfer.
In any case, if you can’t make the July 4th, 2020, we will get you set for 2021 for any of our events, including this event or a friend to transfer too.
The Ripley Family thanks your for your considerations of our small family business. Please take care to get us through this and chart a brighter future for all.
All who do not show up in 2020 will be considered Transfers to the next date and or 2021.
No need to e-mail on any change of plans until the all-clear to resume “Normal” Operations.
If you wish to withdraw from an event, you may receive an event credit in a future Mudslinger Event. You must notify us by email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your intent to withdraw and meet one of the following scenarios.
1) If for any reason, you tell Mudslinger Events DBA Oregon Trail Runs more than 30 days before the start of an event weekend of your withdrawal, you will receive a 50% credit towards a future Event (equal or lesser value) in the same year. This credit only covers the event entry fee. No other fee, including merchandise or additional purchases, apply. We can mail you your Merchandise with a small shipping fee. Race credits cannot transfer into a new year unless Mudslinger Events has provided an extended credit in writing.
2) Certain running registration companies offer insurance that most likely will only cover you if you are sick. We will be looking for options to provide more flexibility moving forward for all involved potentially away from Ultrasignup or Runsign up depending on advantages or additions to other platforms to provide a cancel for any reason policy. Please check and coverages offered before purchasing to see if it meets your needs for the additional one time charge only available at the time of registration. Recently as of the Covid-19 outbreak the insurance we purchased does not apply for certain events in regards to Pandemics.
3) If you have a medical reason and need to withdraw, you will need to provide a signed doctor’s letter advising us that you are not able to compete. This letter must be received by Mudslinger Events 10 days before the event weekend for you to receive your 100% race event credit in the same year. This credit only covers the race entry fee. No other credit for non-race purchases is permitted. Any Jerseys or non-event “swag” can be shipped to you for 10-15 dollars in most cases. Race credits cannot transfer into a new year unless Mudslinger Events extends this by writing to the participants for unusual situations.
4) If a member of your immediate family has a death or a medical emergency, and it is within ten days of the scheduled event, you will need to notify us via email. The race director will consider each request on a case by case basis for future Mudslinger Events credit and will issue in most cases. Certain events like the High Cascades 100 MTB event, we do accept 20 Medical transfers each year for 100% credit of race fees.
5) If the event is canceled for any reason for an extreme weather situation such as fire, flood, or humanmade, terrorism/outbreak will result in a credit for one year towards any of our events. We will not compensate for any loss on lodging or travel expenses. Please confirm individual policies for all of your travel needs.
Each event can transfer up until 14 days before the event via Bike Reg for 10-15 dollars with the exception of 2020’s Covid-19 Pandemic.
In the case of an event that was postponed the fee will be waived. Postponed has only happened twice in 25 years so this is rare.
We seldom use this option, but if your one to reject technology or you do not want your name on the start list, please email us, and we can make arrangements.
Death in Mudslinger Events Family
We take events seriously, but in the event of an untimely loss in our family, Mudslinger Events will do its best to complete the intended event date or reschedule. If the events cannot happen on the reschedule date or the event cannot operate, a transfer to a future date will take place, or in the case of a critical member passing away, no guarantee that any refunds will take place. Please enter knowing this.