Refund and Transfer Policy
THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS!Credit Policy If you wish to withdraw from an event, you may receive an event credit in a future Mudslinger Event/Oregon Trail Runs. You must notify us by email. Please email email@example.com your intent to withdraw and meet one of the following scenarios.
1) If for any reason, you tell Mudslinger Events/Oregon Trail Runs event more than 30 days before the start of an event weekend of your withdrawal, you will receive a 50% credit towards a future Event (equal or lesser value) in the same year. This credit only covers the event entry fee. No other fee, including merchandise or additional purchases, apply. Race credits cannot transfer into a new year unless Mudslinger Events/Oregon Trail Runs has provided an extended credit in writing.
2) Currently Event cancelation insurance sucks for the most part except for fire or flood.
3) If you have a medical reason and need to withdraw, you will need to provide a signed doctor’s letter advising us that you are not able to compete or simply e-mail us. This e-mail must be received by Mudslinger Events DBA Oregon Trail Runs 10 days before the event weekend for you to receive your 100% race event credit in the same year. This credit only covers the race entry fee. No other credit for non-race purchases is permitted. Any Jerseys or non-event “swag” can be shipped to you for 10-15 dollars in most cases. Race credits will be transferred for a minimum through the following calendar year.
4) If a member of your immediate family has a death or a medical emergency, and it is within ten days of the scheduled event, you will need to notify us via email. Certain events like the High Cascades 100 MTB, we do accept 20 Medical transfers each year for 100% credit of race fees.
5) If the event is canceled for any reason for an extreme weather situation such as fire, flood, or human made, terrorism/outbreak will result in a credit for one year or more towards any of our events. We will not compensate for any loss on lodging or travel expenses. Please confirm individual policies for all of your travel needs. Transfer Policy: YES you can transfer up until 10 days before the event for no charge for 2020. In the case of an event that was postponed the fee will be waived.
Mail-in Entries:We seldom use this option, but if your one to reject technology or you do not want your name on the start list, please email us, and we can make arrangements.
Death in Mudslinger Events/Oregon Trail Runs Family
We take events seriously, but in the event of an untimely loss in our family, Mudslinger Events will do its best to complete the intended event date or reschedule. If the events cannot happen on the reschedule date or the event cannot operate, a transfer to a future date will take place, or in the case of a critical member passing away, no guarantee that any refunds will take place. Please enter knowing this.